10th February 2011

I am coming to the end of my research and I think I now have a clear idea of what the 90's and 00's fashion trends were about.
The 90's was all about very bright clothing, shapes of the clothes were very important- and patterns. Cropped tops were popular as so were mini skirts. The clothes were very creative and although certain trends were in fashion everyone seemed to look different this is what i love about the 90's, everyone had their own style of the certain styles.


Whereas you can see the 90's was more about what the trends were at the time. Neutral colours were popular, so was black. Body con came back into fashion contrasted with baggy cardigans.


This research will help be learn about the way fashion has evolved throughout the last 20 years. I will then use what I have learnt to create my 90's and 00's outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment