Discussion

After a discussion with my teacher he gave me advice to add in research from the internet and books into British designers, going to fashion shows and writing to designers. He also said I should change my title of the extended project into a question, so at the end of my presentation I can use my research to conclude with a conclusion based on my research.
 
He also said my initial project was a bit too vague so I have decided to just focus on only a few specific  topics within the heading, for this reason I have decided to look into British designers. I was advised to present my project in a report so I have decided to use Power Point, having my final piece of the project to be a photo shoot showing the difference in fashion from the 90's to the 00's. Another idea he gave was that I should add some video into my project, so I may produce a mini fashion show, showing the different trends of the 90's and the 00's.
       
On 14th of February 2010, I am attended a London fashion show, which helped me research into the fashion world. In my project I am going to add a section on my learning to use a professional camera and I may add another section on video editing for the little bit of filming I may do for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment