My Research

Firstly I attended a fashion show on the 14th of February 2010. This was a good way to start my project, and help me get into the right mind set of the fashion world. I will use the internet for pictures and other information about the past 20 years and how the fashions have changed, I will also use books to help me.
      
I'm also going to use my research of the 90's style of fashion and compare it with the 00's fashion and have a photo shoot, this will show my understanding of technology and how the fashions changed, I will need to learn and be taught about using a professional still camera and this will all be documented in my project.
      
 
Why I chose this topic:
I've always been interested in fashion, and especially the business side of fashion, this is why I have chosen to look at in my extended project; the way it has changed in the last 20 years and why. I think choosing this title for my extended project will benefit me if I decide to peruse a career in fashion. This will also link in with my studies of the ICT Diploma and will allow me to develop my digital editing and manipulation skills using different software.
 
My final proposed action:
To produce a written report on Power Point on how fashion has changed over the last 20 years, with features of the Fashion show I attended and other information I can get a hold of. Also a fashion shoot using two friends to model two outfits, one from the 90’s and the other from the 00’s which I will put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment