4th November 2010

Today I have started to research to look for pictures showing 90's and 00's fashion trends.
I have found that there is a big difference between the two decades trends, the 00's being much more designer related and the 90's having simpler styled clothes but with bright and creative patterns and fabrics.

I have started to collect pictures and save then in a folder so I can use them in my powerpoint presentation. After looking through the pictures I am realising that there is a huge difference between the two decades and a bigger one than I thought. In general the fabrics and patterns of the 00's were alot plainer than the 90's, alot more black, grey and white is used. In the 90's the cropped top was a big fashion trend which I am sure peolpe following fashion wouldnt have been seen dead in, in the 00's.

I am going to start to write up my research in my powerpoint but also carrying on looking for pictures and evidence of trends there was in the past two decades so I can start to compare them and work out why they changed and what made them change.

No comments:

Post a Comment